Sections

Weather Forecast

Close
Advertisement

Cigarettes suspected cause of fire at Farmington American Legion

Email

Cigarettes, discreetly smoked indoors and discarded into a corner vent, may be the cause of a fire that will leave the Farmington American Legion closed for several weeks.

The fire occurred just before bar close Sunday morning, while 15 to 20 patrons and employees were still inside the bar. All people inside got out of the building with no injuries reported.

Get the full story
Subscribe or Log In

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
randomness