Fire damages Farmington home
A fire the evening of April 16 damaged a home at 5311 Upper 182nd St.
A homeowner there who asked that her name not be used said she was watching TV in the basement when she smelled smoke shortly after 6 p.m. She grabbed her two cats and got out. A neighbor called 911.
Nobody was injured.
Are you a newspaper subscriber but you don't have a Digital Access account yet? https://secure.forumcomm.com/?publisher_ID=40&event=subscriber/lookup.
You will need your subscription account number and phone number. Not sure if you have an account? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we can help you.