Sections

Weather Forecast

Close
Advertisement

Fire department responds to gas leak report

Email

The Farmington Fire Department closed part of 200th Street in Empire Township Tuesday night as firefighters responded to a report of a gas leak.

The leak was reported in the area of 200th Street and Chili Avenue. around 7:30 p.m. It was not immediately clear whether the department had or planned to evacuate residents from the area.

Get the full story
Subscribe or Log In

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
randomness