Farmington Development Corp. vs. Roundbank - Mortgage ForeclosureNOTICE OF MORTGAGE FORECLOSURE SALE
NOTICE OF MORTGAGE FORECLOSURE SALE
DATE: March 12, 2012
YOU ARE NOTIFIED that default has occurred in the conditions of the following described Mortgage:
INFORMATION REGARDING MORTGAGE TO BE FORECLOSED
1. Date of Mortgage: June 30, 2010
2. Mortgagors: Farmington Development Corporation, a Minnesota Corporation
3. Mortgagees: Roundbank
4. Recording Information:
Recorded on July 1, 2010, as Document Number 2738331, in the Office of the County Recorder of Dakota County, Minnesota.
5. Assignments of Mortgage, if any:
6. Tax parcel identification number of the mortgaged premises: 14.24500.01.040
7.Legal description of the mortgaged premises:
Lot 4, Block 1, Executive Estates, according to the recorded plat thereof, and situate in Dakota County, Minnesota.
8. The physical street address, city, and zip code of the mortgaged premises:
22427 CARINA COURT
OTHER FORECLOSURE DATA
9. The person holding the Mortgage: is not a transaction agent, as defined by Minn. Stat. 58.02, subd. 30.
The name(s) of the residential mortgage servicer and the lender or broker, as defined in Minn. Stat. 58.02, is/are Roundbank.
10. The requisites of Minn. Stat. 580.02 have been satisfied.
11. The original principal amount secured by the Mortgage was $ 183,419.00.
12. At the date of this notice the amount due on the Mortgage, including taxes, if any, paid by the holder of the Mortgage, is: $193,324.23.
13. Pursuant to the power of sale in the Mortgage, the Mortgage will be foreclosed, and the mortgaged premises will be sold by the Sheriff of Dakota County, Minnesota, at public auction on April 25 2012, 10:00 a.m., at the lobby of Law Enforcement Center, 1580 Highway 55, Hastings, Minnesota 55033.
14. The time allowed by law for redemption by Mortgagor or Mortgagor’s personal representatives or assigns is Six (6) Months after the date of sale.
THE TIME ALLOWED BY LAW FOR REDEMPTION BY THE MORTGAGOR, THE MORTGAGOR’S PERSONAL REPRESENTATIVES OR ASSIGNS, MAY BE REDUCED TO FIVE WEEKS IF A JUDICIAL ORDER IS ENTERED UNDER MINNESOTA STATUTES, SECTION 582.032, DETERMINING, AMONG OTHER THINGS, THAT THE MORTGAGED PREMISES ARE IMPROVED WITH A RESIDENTIAL DWELLING OF LESS THAN FIVE UNITS, ARE NOT PROPERTY USED IN AGRICULTURAL PRODUCTION, AND ARE ABANDONED.
VIRTUS LAW PLLC
/s/ Lesley J. Adam
Nathan W. Nelson (#0347401)
Lesley J. Adam (#035093X)
Attorneys for Mortgagee
7040 Lakeland Avenue, Suite 111
Brooklyn Park, MN 55428
THIS IS A COMMUNICATION FROM A DEBT COLLECTOR
(March 22, 29, April 5, 12, 19, 26)