JESSE BREWINGTON vs EASTWOOD BANK - Mortgage ForeclosureNOTICE OF MORTGAGE FORECLOSURE SALE
NOTICE OF MORTGAGE FORECLOSURE SALE
Date: March 15, 2012
YOU ARE NOTIFIED THAT default has occurred in the conditions of the following described Mortgage:
INFORMATION REGARDING MORTGAGE TO BE FORECLOSED
1.The Mortgagor is Jesse A. Brewington, a single person.
2.The Mortgagee is Eastwood Bank, a corporation organized and existing under the laws of the State of Minnesota.
3.The Mortgage is dated August 15, 2008, and was recorded in the office of the County Recorder of Dakota County, Minnesota, on September 15, 2008, as Document Number 2612954.
4.The Mortgage has not been assigned.
5.The tax parcel identification numbers of the mortgaged premises are 18-00800-01-014 and 18-32000-01-053.
6.The legal description of the mortgaged premises is:
That part of the North Half of the Northeast Quarter of Section 8, Township 113, Range 18, Dakota County, Minnesota AND Lot 4 Lot 5, Block 1, Hampton Dakota Co. Minn, described as follows: Beginning at the most Southerly corner of said Lot 4; thence North 43 degrees 51 minutes 14 seconds East, assumed bearing, along the Southeasterly line of said Lot 4 a distance of 15.00 feet; thence North 38 degrees 49 minutes 40 seconds West 168.10 feet along a line which passes through a point 15.00 feet Southwesterly of the most Northerly corner of said Lot 5, as measured along the Northwesterly line of said Lot 5, to a point 33.00 feet Northwesterly, as measured at right angles, to said Northwesterly line of Lot 5; thence South 42 degrees 14 minutes 38 seconds West, parallel with said Northwesterly line of Lot 5, a distance of 58.00 feet; thence South 32 degrees 58 minutes 09 seconds East 102.81 feet; thence South 46 degrees 08 minutes 46 seconds East 65.00 feet to the Southeasterly line of said Lot 5; thence North 43 degrees 51 minutes 14 seconds East along said Southeasterly line 45.00 feet to the point of beginning, Dakota County, Minnesota.
7.The physical street address, city, and zip code of the mortgaged premises is 23195 Northfield Boulevard, Hampton, Minnesota 55031.
OTHER FORECLOSURE DATA
8.The person holding the Mortgage is not a transaction agent as defined by the Minnesota Residential Mortgage Originator and Servicer Licensing Act. The name of the residential mortgage servicer and the lender or broker, as defined by this Act, is Eastwood Bank.
9.If stated on the Mortgage, the name of the mortgage originator, as defined by the Minnesota Residential Mortgage Originator and Servicer Licensing Act, is Eastwood Bank.
10. The requisites for foreclosure under the Minnesota Statutes on foreclosure by advertisement have been satisfied.
11. The original principal amount secured by the Mortgage was $116,000.00.
12. At the date of this Notice, the amount due on the Mortgage, including taxes (if any), paid by the holder of the Mortgage, is $114,811.90.
13. Pursuant to the power of sale in the Mortgage, the Mortgage will be foreclosed, and the Sheriff of Dakota County, Minnesota, will sell the mortgaged premises at public auction on May 8, 2012, at 10:00 a.m., at the Dakota County Sheriff’s Office in the Dakota County Law Enforcement Center, 1580 Highway 55, in the City of Hastings, Minnesota.
14. The time allowed by law for redemption by the Mortgagor or the personal representatives or assigns of the Mortgagor is six months after the date of sale.
15. If the real estate is an owner-occupied single-family dwelling, the time to vacate the property if the Mortgage is not reinstated under Minnesota Statutes, section 580.30, or if the property is not redeemed under Minnesota Statutes, section 580.23, is 11:59 p.m. on the 8th day of November, 2012.
16. THE TIME ALLOWED BY LAW FOR REDEMPTION BY THE MORTGAGOR, THE MORTGAGOR’S PERSONAL REPRESENTATIVES OR ASSIGNS, MAY BE REDUCED TO FIVE WEEKS IF A JUDICIAL ORDER IS ENTERED UNDER MINNESOTA STATUTES, SECTION 582.032, DETERMINING, AMONG OTHER THINGS, THAT THE MORTGAGED PREMISES ARE IMPROVED WITH A RESIDENTIAL DWELLING OF LESS THAN FIVE UNITS, ARE NOT PROPERTY USED IN AGRICULTURAL PRODUCTION, AND ARE ABANDONED.
THIS COMMUNICATION IS FROM A DEBT COLLECTOR.
Eastwood Bank, Mortgagee
DUNLAP & SEEGER, P.A.
By: /s/ Paul W. Bucher
Paul W. Bucher
Attorney Registration No. 123237
Attorneys for Mortgagee
206 South Broadway, Suite 505
Post Office Box 549
Rochester, Minnesota 55903-0549
Telephone: (507) 288-9111
(March 22, 29, April 5, 12, 19, 26)