Annette K. Switzer vs AgStar Financial Srv - Mortgage ForeclosureNOTICE OF MORTGAGE FORECLOSURE SALE
NOTICE OF MORTGAGE FORECLOSURE SALE
Date: March 29, 2012
YOU ARE NOTIFIED THAT default has occurred in the conditions of the following described Mortgage:
MORTGAGE TO BE FORECLOSED
1.The Mortgagors are Annette K. Switzer, Trustee under the Garry C. Switzer Living Trust dated February 7, 1997, and Annette K. Switzer, Trustee under the Annette K. Switzer Living Trust dated February 7, 1997.
2.The Mortgagee is AgStar Financial Services, FLCA, a federally chartered corporation.
3.The Mortgage is dated August 24, 2009, and was recorded in the office of the County Recorder of Dakota County, Minnesota, on August 28, 2009, as Document Number 2681269.
4.The Mortgage has not been assigned.
5.The tax parcel identification number of the mortgaged premises is 07-03000-76-020.
6.The legal description of the mortgaged premises is:
The North 348.00 feet of the South 448.00 feet of the East 420.00 feet of the N1/2 of SE1/4, Section 30, Township 113, Range 19, Dakota County, Minnesota.
Subject to existing highways, easements and rights of way of record.
7.The physical street address, city, and zip code of the mortgaged premises is 26635 Chippendale Avenue, Northfield, Minnesota 55057.
OTHER FORECLOSURE DATA
8.The person holding the Mortgage is not a transaction agent as defined by the Minnesota Residential Mortgage Originator and Servicer Licensing Act. The name of the residential mortgage servicer and the lender or broker, as defined by this Act, is AgStar Financial Services, FLCA.
9. The requisites for foreclosure under the Minnesota Statutes on foreclosure by advertisement have been satisfied.
10. The original principal amount secured by the Mortgage was $40,000.00.
11. At the date of this Notice, the amount due on the Mortgage, including taxes (if any), paid by the holder of the Mortgage, is $45,149.61.
13. Pursuant to the power of sale in the Mortgage, the Mortgage will be foreclosed, and the Sheriff of Dakota County, Minnesota, will sell the mortgaged premises at public auction on May 18, 2012, at 10:00 a.m., at the Dakota County Sheriff’s Office in the Dakota County Law Enforcement Center, 1580 Highway 55, in the City of Hastings, Minnesota.
14. The time allowed by law for redemption by the Mortgagor or the personal representatives or assigns of the Mortgagor is six months after the date of sale.
15. If the real estate is an owner-occupied single-family dwelling, the time to vacate the property if the Mortgage is not reinstated under Minnesota Statutes, section 580.30, or if the property is not redeemed under Minnesota Statutes, section 580.23, is 11:59 p.m. on the 19th day of November 2012.
16. THE TIME ALLOWED BY LAW FOR REDEMPTION BY THE MORTGAGOR, THE MORTGAGORS’ PERSONAL REPRESENTATIVES OR ASSIGNS, MAY BE REDUCED TO FIVE WEEKS IF A JUDICIAL ORDER IS ENTERED UNDER MINNESOTA STATUTES, SECTION 582.032, DETERMINING, AMONG OTHER THINGS, THAT THE MORTGAGED PREMISES ARE IMPROVED WITH A RESIDENTIAL DWELLING OF LESS THAN FIVE UNITS, ARE NOT PROPERTY USED IN AGRICULTURAL PRODUCTION, AND ARE ABANDONED.
THIS COMMUNICATION IS FROM A DEBT COLLECTOR.
AgStar Financial Services, FLCA, Mortgagee
DUNLAP & SEEGER, P.A.
By: /s/ Paul W. Bucher
Paul W. Bucher
Attorney Registration No. 123237
Attorneys for Mortgagee
206 South Broadway, Suite 505
Post Office Box 549
Rochester, Minnesota 55903-0549
Telephone: (507) 288-9111
(April 5, 12, 19, 26, May 3, 10)