NOTICE OF MORTGAGE FORECLOSURE SALE
DATE: June 10, 2019
THE RIGHT TO VERIFICATION OF THE DEBT AND IDENTITY OF THE ORIGINAL CREDITOR WITHIN THE TIME PROVIDED BY LAW IS NOT AFFECTED BY
YOU ARE NOTIFIED that default has occurred in the conditions of the following described Mortgage:
MORTGAGE TO BE FORECLOSED
1. Date of Mortgage: August 28, 2017.
2. Mortgagors: Jason S. Kormanik and Jamie
Kormanik, husband and wife.
3. Mortgagee: Wings Financial CU.
4. Recording information: Recorded on September
26, 2017, as Document No. 3214467, in the
Office of the County Recorder of Dakota County,
5. Assignments of Mortgage, if any: None
6. Tax parcel identification number of the mortgaged premises: 22-32901-04-070.
7. Legal description of the mortgaged premises:
Lot 7, Block 4, Highview Heights 2nd Addition, Dakota County, Minnesota.
8. The physical street address, city, and zip code of the mortgaged premises: 16561 Harwell Court, Lakeville, MN 55044.
OTHER FORECLOSURE DATA
9. The person holding the Mortgage:
is not a transaction agent, as defined by Minn. Stat. 58.02, subd. 30.
The name(s) of the residential mortgage servicer and the lender or broker, as defined in Minn. Stat. 58.02, is Wings Financial Credit Union, lender.
10. If stated on the Mortgage, the name of the mortgage originator, as defined in Minn. Stat. 58.02, is: Wings Financial Credit Union.
11. The requisites of Minn. Stat. 580.02 have been satisfied.
12. The original principal amount secured by the Mortgage was $40,000.00.
13. At the date of this notice the amount due on the Mortgage, including taxes, if any, paid by the holder of the Mortgage, is $41,469.58.
14. Pursuant to the power of sale in the Mortgage, the Mortgage will be foreclosed, and the mortgaged premises will be sold by the Sheriff of Dakota County, Minnesota, at public auction on August 8, 2019, 10:00 a.m., at the Dakota County Sheriff's Office, Civil Unit, Law Enforcement Center, 1580 Highway 55, Hastings, Minnesota.
15. The time allowed by law for redemption by Mortgagor or Mortgagor's personal representatives or assigns is six (6) months after the date of sale.
16. The following Mortgagor(s) have been released from financial obligation on the Mortgage: N/A.
17. Minn. Stat. 580.04(b) provides, "If the real estate is an owner-occupied, single-family dwelling, the notice must also specify the date on or before which the mortgagor must vacate the property if the mortgage is not reinstated under section 580.30 or the property redeemed under section 580.23." If this statute applies, the time to vacate the property is 11:59 p.m. on February 10, 2020.
THE TIME ALLOWED BY LAW FOR REDEMPTION BY THE MORTGAGOR, THE MORTGAGOR'S PERSONAL REPRESENTATIVES OR ASSIGNS, MAY BE REDUCED TO FIVE WEEKS IF A JUDICIAL ORDER IS ENTERED UNDER MINNESOTA STATUTES, SECTION 582.032, DETERMINING, AMONG OTHER THINGS, THAT THE MORTGAGED PREMISES ARE IMPROVED WITH A RESIDENTIAL DWELLING OF LESS THAN FIVE UNITS, ARE NOT PROPERTY USED IN AGRICULTURAL PRODUCTION AND ARE ABANDONED.
WINGS FINANCIAL CREDIT UNION,
Name and address of Attorney for Mortgagee:
Mychal A. Bruggeman (#345489)
TIEDE GRABARSKI PLLC
4770 White Bear Parkway, Suite LL20
White Bear Lake, MN 55110
Telephone: (651) 927-8656
THIS IS A COMMUNICATION FROM A DEBT COLLECTOR.
06/20/19 - 07/25/19